I am so excited to have gotten my first award! Thank you so much to Simply Davelyn for nominating me! Go check out her blog and follow her!
Once you have been nominated for this award you simply have to answer questions they have given you. So, let’s get started!
1. Do your family and friends know that you are blogging?
- I hope so! I post almost all of my articles on Facebook and Instagram. Although, I do not really talk about my blog very much. Mostly because I don’t want to annoy people.
2. What is one of your biggest goals?
- Oh my. This is a hard question. One of my biggest goals is to simply live my life in a way that people would notice that there is something different about me, and that is that I don’t rely on myself, my family, or my friends to get me through things, I rely on God.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- There are SO many places that I want to go, but one place I’m dying to go right now is Ireland. I think it is so beautiful and majestic for some reason. I recently saw a Groupon for a trip to Ireland and my husband and I almost bought it. We both really want to go there, so hopefully within the next couple of years we will make it there.
4. What is one of your favorite songs and why?
- One of my favorite songs right now is Rather Be by Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne. I love this song because it’s different from the other songs on the radio. My husband is a musician, so he has jaded me towards radio music. He pointed out that most mainstream songs that come on the radio sound the same and now it drives me crazy!
5. What is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to you?
- Will. My husband is THE greatest thing that has ever happened to me aside from God saving me. Will came into my life at such a pivotal moment. When I met Will my parents had just finalized their divorce and both got married within 6 months of the finalization. It was a strange and dramatic time for my family and Will stood by me through it all at only 17 years old. Most guys at that age would have gotten as far away from that as possible, but he let me vent to him endlessly and was always there for me.
6. Have you ever lied (for Truth) in Truth or Dare?
- Oh goodness, I don’t remember the last time I played Truth or Dare, but I’m sure I have.
7. Do you save old greeting cards and letters or throw them away?
- I love to save old cards. I have every single card that Will has ever given me. Every birthday, valentines day, anniversary, etc. In our 6 years of being together I have kept them all.
8. What is one of your biggest fears?
- One of my biggest fears is blending in.
9. Do you have a catchphrase?
- No, I don’t think so. I should though! I need to think of one 😉
10. Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
- I would die for my faith or, at least, I hope that I would have the courage to if I was ever placed in that position.
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging so far?
- My favorite thing about blogging is just being able to express myself. I love putting together an outfit and writing about why I love it. I also love getting to know my fellow bloggers!
The five bloggers that I nominate are:
My questions for these bloggers are:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is the most important thing that you want people to take away from your blog?
- What is your favorite accessory?
- What or who inspired you to start blogging?
- Describe your style in three words.
- What is a trend you are loving right now?
- What is your dream job?
- What is something you CANNOT live without?
- Describe one of your favorite memories.
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
- If you could have coffee with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
The rules are:
- Write a post answering the questions you have been given
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you in them
- Nominate five to eleven other bloggers for this “award”
Have fun with it! 🙂